The following was obtained from a Feb. 17 Cuyahoga Falls police report. It does not indicate convictions.
Updated Feb. 24, 11:06 a.m. A Cuyahoga Falls resident called police after finding her roommate unresponsive in their 24th Street residence on Feb. 17. According to the Cuyahoga Falls police report, the 51-year-old woman was taken to Akron City Hospital and pronounced dead at 11:20 a.m. Sunday. Police suspect the woman died of a drug overdose. The Cuyahoga Falls Police Narcotics Unit is waiting on the Summit County Medical Examiner's Office to determine the official cause of death.
The following was culled from Cuyahoga Falls Police reports dated Oct. 13. It does not indicate a conviction.
On Oct. 13 at 8:48 p.m., Cuyahoga Falls Police and paramedics rushed to save two men who were found unconscious in a garage off the 2600 block of Fairland Avenue. Initial reports indicated the two men could have passed out from propane inhalation as they had gone out to the garage to cook steaks using a gas grill; however, when officers arrived on scene, they found the grill to be cold and the beef uncooked. Police suspected drug use and discovered a bowl with white residue on it and a cap to a hypodermic needle in the garage. Paramedics injected the two men with Narcan -- a drug that’s typically used to treat opiate overdoses -- to help save their lives. Once stabilized, the pair was transferred to Summa Western Reserve Hospital. …