Walsh Jesuit High School
Founded in 1964, the first class of freshman of 153 students at Walsh Jesuit High School graduated in May of 1969. Today, the private Catholic high school has close to 1,000 students enrolled each year. Students from eight counties in Northeast Ohio attend Walsh.
The division I sports teams compete with other private and public schools. The school has 14 varsity boys sports teams and 12 varsity girls sports teams and a cheerleading squad that tumbles, mounts and competes in local, state and regional competitions.
Walsh Jesuit has a strong alumni association that offers job search support and yearly group activities.
- Fax: 330-929-4749
- Hours: School days: Mon - Fri, 8am - 2:40pm, office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm.
- Founding Date: 1964
- Number of students: 970
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9th - 12th
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Arts, choir, band.
- Sports teams: Football (B), golf (B, G), soccer (B, G), tennis (B, G), volleyball (B, G), cheerleading, basketball (B, G), bowling (B, G), ice hockey (B), swimming (B, G), wrestling (B), baseball (B), lacrosse (B,G), softball (G), track and field (B, G).