Village Gardens Restauranthas been family owned in Cuyahoga Falls for more than 25 years. Its extensive menu includes chicken, burgers, salads, quesadillas, turkey, pork chops, soups, tuna and wraps served inside or on the restaurant's open patio. There are daily beer specials and
battered fish dishes served every Friday. Take-out service is also available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am-9pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Homemade Soups, Salads, And Dinners.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Cuyahoga Falls is a great community because of it's calm and peaceful environment and atmosphere. Anywhere you need to go is in reasonable driving distance and the people in this area are pleasant and approachable.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: You Must Try The Bean Soup!
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Paprikash
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Tom Metlovski
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual