This restaurant and bakery has been bringing a smile to customers' faces since 2007.
The bakery offers varieties of breads, buns, croissants, pasteries and their signature Morning Glory Muffins. The restaurant menu choices range with International favorites from Quiche to Schnitzel. Saturdays and Sundays feature a special brunch menu.
The Golden Goose uses only local suppliers for all their produce and service needs.
- Hours: Restaurant: Mon, closed; Tue - Sat, 630am - 3pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm Bakery: Mon, Tue, closed; Wed - Sat, 7am - 3pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is provided.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breads, rolls, buns, pasteries, shnitzel, sandwiches, dinner platters, burgers, appetizers
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Breakfast, Pork and/or Chicken Shnitzel
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Seasonal Weather
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, German, International, Irish, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Quiche, shnitzel, Morning Glory Muffins
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Schnitzel
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Michael Bruno
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Quiche, Schnitzel, Morning Glory Muffins, Burgers, Fish Dinners, Croissants, Corned Beef Sandwich, Challah French Toast, Eggs Benedict, Buttermilk Belgian Waffle