Subway is located on State Road in Cuyahoga Falls. The Subway franchise was established in 1965 in Connecticut by Fred DeLuca and Dr. Peter Buck. It offers a great variety of sub sandwiches, salads, sides and beverages. Subway also offers nutritional information, catering, expert advice, gift cards and a kids menu. This company is based in a regular-sized building like most Subway facilities. It has a very neat and clean interior and exterior and has limited parking. Feel free to come out and order a healthy, nutritional sub sandwich along with some chips and drink. Eat fresh!
- Fax: 330-929-6078
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs, chips, beverages
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Cuyahoga Falls is a great community because of it's calm, comfortable, peaceful and pleasant environment and atmosphere. Anywhere you want to go is in reasonable driving distance and the residents of Cuyahoga Falls are very generous and approachable.
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet