Subway is located on State Road in Cuyahoga Falls. It was founded in August of 1965, by Fred DeLuca and Dr. Peter Buck. Subway has the largest sub sandwich franchise in the world and has over 34,000 locations worldwide. It offers a wide variety of subs, salads and sides. It also offers specialties such as catering, gift cards, kids' meals and franchise opportunities.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10:30pm; Sat, 8am - 10:30pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Subs, salads, sides, chips, beverages
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Cuyahoga Falls is a great community because it's calm, comfortable, peaceful, with a pleasant environment and atmosphere. Anywhere you want to go is in reasonable driving distance and the residents of Cuyahoga Falls are very generous and approachable.
- Cuisine: American
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet