Silver Eagle Antiques
Silver Eagle Antiques is a large antique shop located in the heart of Cuyahoga Falls, in the Falls Riverfront Square District. Every corner of the unique store is filled with items from the past, including artwork, sports memorabilia, knick-knacks, glass pieces, old newspapers and magazines, antique toys and other nostalgic items. The store specifically has an impressive selection of old toasters, World's Fair items and Cleveland Indians collectibles. Antique-lovers will enjoy stepping into the past in the Silver Eagle. There is something for every collector inside the shop and many special odds and ends not found at an ordinary antique store. Silver Eagle is not open Sunday or Monday.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: A plethora of antiques and nostalgic items
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: Cuyahoga Falls is a great place to live, work and raise a family. The beautiful city offers unique shopping and dining opportunities not found in other local areas.
- Antiques specialties: antiques, collectibles, decorative art, sports memorabilia, antique toys and toasters
- Multi-dealer store: No