Karen Davies owns this cute shop in the Falls Riverfront Square District on Front Street. People stop to admire her shop, Secret Past, which is equally pretty inside. Upon entering the store, shoppers are surrounded by beautiful pieces from days gone by. There are racks and racks of dresses, skirts and blouses from the Victorian era through the 1960s. The store beautifully displays vintage hats, jewelry and other accessories as well. Most of the clothing and pieces for sale look like they were never worn. Call for hours, as they vary from week to week.
- Hours: Call for hours
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Victorian and vintage clothing, purses, hats, jewelry and other accessories
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: The store features vintage, specifically Victorian, clothing. There are pieces from several decades, including dresses, skirts and jewelry.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1