This Ohio-based, multiple award winning pizzeria has been satisfying the residents of Cuyahoga Falls for more than three years.
Dishes like strombolis and calzones are popular lunchtime choices. Appetizers here include onion rings and Jo Jo's with cheddar as well as bacon jalapeno poppers. There are also popular specialty pies such as The Butcher Shop (an all-meat five-topping pizza). Salads sold here include chef, garden, club, chicken served crispy or grilled and antipasto. Romeo's also offers cinnamon breadsticks with vanilla icing for dessert.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm, Fri - Sat, 10am - 11pm, Sun, 11am - 10pm; Fri- Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Founding Date: April 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, strombolis, calzones, wings, jo jos, onion rings, garlic bread and more
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: romeospizza.com/Menu.pdf
- Specialties: The Great Ranch & Potato Pizza - Best Gourmet Pizza In America 2004
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: The Butcher Shop, The Great Ranch & Potato Pizza, Mexican Piza
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 1
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual