Penn Station sandwich restaurant still is new to Cuyahoga Falls but word is spreading quickly, as the Howe Avenue location seems to always be bustling with customers. The fast-food restaurant with an upscale feel is well-lit and spotless. Customers can watch food being prepared with fresh ingredients, including freshly baked bread. Penn Station offers grilled East Coast style sub sandwiches, including its specialty: cheesesteak. The restaurant also is known for its hand-cut French fries and freshly squeezed lemonade. Customers can dine inside or outside.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, French fries, beverages
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Cheesesteak sandwiches, hand-cut French fries
- Parking: Free lot