Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
Olive Garden is located on Howe Ave. in Cuyahoga Falls. It was founded in 1982 by General Mills, which is now Darden Restaurants Inc. Olive Garden offers great Italian food for lunch and dinner with kids meals,specials, desserts, wines and all types of beverages. It is based in a fairly large building with plenty of space for customers to park. It is in a part of Chapel Hill Plaza where it's calm and it's just a pleasant environment to sit down and enjoy a nice, tasty Italian meal.
- Fax: 330-928-1152
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian food
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Cuyahoga Falls is a great community because of it's calm, comfortable, peaceful and pleasant environment and atmosphere. Anywhere you want to go is in reasonable driving distance and the residents of Cuyahoga Falls are very generous and approachable.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet