So-named for the crescent-like Hungarian Pastry prominently served here, Kiflis Restaurant & Bakery offers European fare not easily found elsewhere in the area.
The restaurant menu offers breakfast choices such as bagels and breakfast sandwiches, lunch choices include salads, sandwiches, burgers, gyros, Burek (a flaky pastry that includes filling choices such as beef, cheese, cheese and spinach, apple or cherry) other desserts include strudel, baklava, tortes and cakes.
Kiflis Restaurant & Bakery makes original Hungarian Dobosh Tortes; the bakery offers breads, rolls, Kiflis, cookies, Walnut Strudel; large tortes and cakes can be ordered for special occasions such as birthdays and weddings (three-day advance order).
All products are made on-site, with all natural ingredients and without preservatives and artificial colors. Kiflis Restaurant & Bakery is a cash-only operation.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 3pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Kiflis, Gyros, Burek, Dobosh/European Tortes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, German, Greek, International, Mediterranean, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Kiflis, Gyros, Cookies, Hungarian Dobosh Torte
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Walnut Strudel
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Gyro, Burek, Strudel, Specialty Cookies, Specialty Tortes, International Imports