The Howe Avenue Giant Eagle in Cuyahoga Falls is located inside the Chapel Hill Plaza. The grocery store includes an inviting flower shop, full-service pharmacy, bakery, deli, wine and spirits aisle and cheese shop. The Giant Eagle sells a wide selection of fresh produce, beers, health and beauty products and household items. In addition, the store offers photo processing and banking services. Giant Eagle stocks numerous, well-known brands, including its own brand, and groups all products together, by category, in spacious aisles, which were recently expanded. In a hurry, grab a meal at its attractive, new eatery before or after grocery shopping.
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 12 a.m., Monday-Friday
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp located at entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: The grocery store offers aisles of food and drink, health & beauty and cleaning products. The store includes a bakery, deli, eatery and pharmacy.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Ice: Yes
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No