Falls Wheel & Wrench Bike Shop
Falls Wheel and Wrench has been located on State Road since February 1989 and is a well-known bicycle shop in the Cleveland area. The store is owned by Bob Peyak, a longtime Cuyahoga Falls resident. His spacious store is filled with eye-catching bikes inside and outside for every level of rider. Falls Wheel & Wrench sells, comfort (hybrid), commuting, mountain, BMX, youth and cruiser bicycles and a large variety of bike accessories. Whether riding for leisure or exercise, the professional staff of Falls Wheel & Wrench can point you in the right direction. The store even offers a repair service for tune-ups and tire changes. Falls Wheel & Wrench is open seven days a week, no matter the season.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: The store sells comfort, commuting, road, mountain, BMX, youth, and cruiser bicycles and bicycle accessories.
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Sporting goods rentals: No