Nestled in a residential pocket of the city, Eddy's is a quiet neighborhood deli that has been an area favorite since 2004. Known for its generous portions and eclectic international menu offerings -- options run from the expected Reubens and Monte Cristos to hummus and baba ganoush. The potato skins and chicken fingers are popular, too.
For dinner, the menu's equally diverse -- baked meatloaf, fettuccini primavera, baked orange roughy and the signature chicken breast a la Eddy's (a boneless chicken breast, breaded, sauteed and tipped with ham and provolone). Dessert offerings include cakes, sundaes, fresh baked pie, brownies and cheesecake.
Daily all-you-can-eat-specials include Meatloaf Mondays, Fish Fridays (and Wednesdays) and Spaghetti Sundays. Breakfast is served daily from 7am until 3pm. Eddy's also has a location in Stow.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: eddysdeli.com/
- Specialties: Corned beef and breakfast
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Belgian, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Fast Food, French, Greek, Hawaiian, International, Irish, Italian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Corned Beef
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Corned beef
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet