Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy- C.V.C.A.
Founded in 1968, Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy's first classes were held at Crawford School in Cuyahoga Falls. The school started out with almost 200 students and in 1975 transformed into a junior and senior high school for student enrolled in grades 7 -12.
C.V.C.A. was an extension of Chapel Hill Christian School, and today its campus sits on 70 acres off of Wyoga Lake Road in the Falls.
Christian and non-denominational religious classes are part of the curriculum for students. College prep and advanced placement classes are offered at C.V.C.A.
- Fax: 330-929-0156
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Christian, Non-Denonmination
- Parking: Free lot
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Biology, calculus, European history, english literature, economics, music theory, statistics, U.S. history.
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, orchestra, handbells, royal theatre, vocal music, Christmas events.
- Sports teams: Soccer (B, G), volleyball (G), football (B), cross country (B, G), cheerleading, basketball (B, G), wrestling (B), track (B, G).