Chowder House Cafe
Chowder House Cafe is an artistic, upscale restaurant located at 2028 Chestnut Boulevard, just off of State Road. The restaurant is owned by chef Louis Prpich and the menu consists of soups, salads, sandwiches and dinner items, including seafood and chicken dishes. A lunch buffet is offered on Sunday. Patrons are invited to bring their own beer and wine. Outside dining on the front patio is also available.
- Hours: The restaurant's closing hours vary. From Monday through Friday, it opens at 11am for lunch and dinner. On Saturday, it opens at 5pm for dinner, and on Sunday, it is open from 10am to 3pm for brunch.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Art specialties: Painting
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Lunch, dinner, Sunday buffet
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual to nice dress