Bob Evans Restaurant
Bob Evans on Howe Avenue is a welcoming, home-style restaurant for the whole family. The location is clean and the servers are very friendly. The restaurant is open daily, offering hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Top off a meal with one of Bob Evans' many desserts.
The restaurant features a large menu, full of delicious meal options, including eggs, pancakes, chicken salad, homemade soup and, of course, the famous chicken and biscuits. Bob Evans also has a small gift section, featuring unique gift items. The restaurant is kid-friendly and offers a children's menu.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Home-style breakfast, lunch and dinner meals and desserts
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: The Rise and Shine breakfast, sausage gravy, turkey and dressing, chicken salad, Bob Evans Bob-B-Q and pumpkin pie
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun