Are you or your student headed off to college this fall?
Beat being homesick by staying in touch with what's happening back at home in Cuyahoga Falls.
There are several ways to take Patch with you, and it won't take up much space when you're packing:
- Sign up for our free, daily newsletter. You can find the sign-up by selecting “Get the Newsletter” under the “Follow this Patch” drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of our website. We’ll send you the latest headlines, announcements and events – and we won’t share your information or send you spam.
- If you have an iPhone, download our application. You’ll find the most recent headlines, events and Twitter updates. (Hang tight Android users, we're working on an app for you.)
- Speaking of Twitter, follow @CuyahogaPatch. We keep that updated throughout the day with links to articles and other interesting information.
- And don't forget to "like" Cuyahoga Falls Patch on Facebook, too (you know college kids will be logged in, anyway!) You can post on our wall, ask questions and get the latest news through our status updates.
- Do something exceptional at school? Want to tell your community?Spread the word in an announcement! Local Editor John Deike will feature your news on the homepage.
- We know you'll be busy hitting the books, but students can sign up to be a Cuyahoga Falls Patch blogger to write about football, campus life, what you miss about Cuyahoga Falls, etc.!
Enjoy going to college ... and don't forget those rolls of quarters for laundry and multiple packs of Ramen.