A Uniontown man is charged with public indecency after arrest him for simulating sexual acts in a parking lot off of State Road.
Ryan Kiltau, 22, was arrested and charged with public indecency, just before 10:30 a.m. on April 30.
Police say it happened at a corner vacant business at 1901 State Rd.
Here's a rundown of the latest crime news:
- A cement block was thrown through the rear window of an apartment in the 2400 block of State Road at about 2:30 a.m. April 30. The window will cost about $200 to replace.
- Cuyahoga Falls resident Delton Cramer, 20, was arrested early April 30 and faces a criminal damaging charge after police say he shot out the front window of U Bathe M Dog Wash & Grooming, 2427 State Road, with a BB gun. Damage is estimated at $900.
- Two trees on a Wyoga Lake Road property were cut down without the property owner's knowledge.
- A Meredith Lane woman reported her purse, the contents of which were worth nearly $900, was stolen Thursday night from inside her garage. The handbag was taken while the resident was taking out the trash.
- A resident of the 600 block of Alameda Avenue reported a gas grill and grill cover woth $530 were stolen from her backyard Saturday.
- A man and woman stole several items from the Sheetz gas station, 1210 Main Street, at about 6:30 p.m. Saturday. The items included sandwiches, beer, gum, and a bottle of wine valued at $37.
- Two hubcaps worth about $180 were taken from the car of a Hunters Lake Drive resident while the car was parked outside her apartment.
- A Ford Taurus was stolen from the 1400 block of Tewksbury Circle around 12:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
- A home in the 1400 block of Ruth Avenue was burglarized April 30. Numerous items valued at $500 were taken, including two watches, several rings, pendants, costume jewelry, cash and gift cards.
- Another burglary on the 700 block of Hollywood Avenue occurred just before 3 p.m. Sunday. a Wii video game console, Xbox video game console, gaming controllers and a laptop computer, worth $1,250, missing from her home.
Compiled from police reports.