• The driver’s side door window was broken and a pack of cigarettes stolen from a car parked on the 1700 block of 25th Street during the early morning hours of Oct. 18. Damage was estimated at $200.
• A black purse was stolen at , 230 Howe Ave., between 5 and 7 p.m. Oct. 16, police said. The owner said $20 in cash, a driver’s license and a debit/credit card were in the purse. Total loss was estimated at $81.
• A phone charger, audio jack and checkbook were taken from a car parked on the 1000 block of Seibel Drive the night of Oct. 16, the owner reported.
• The manager at , 1210 Main St., told police a woman took two electronic cigarette starter packs, valued at $140, at about 11 p.m. Oct. 16
Residents on the 2700 block of Fairview Place reported their 20-year-old son punched out a screen on a screen during a dispute with the parents at about 6:20 p.m. on Oct. 17. The parents said they will prosecute.
Theft by deception
A Mogadore woman told police that her sister deceived their grandmother into signing two vehicles into the sister’s name. The cars are valued at $41,000. The Mogadore woman was referred to the prosecutor’s office.
A 19th Street resident reported that a student threatened to kill her after the woman was in a dispute with her daughter, also a student, at Bolich Middle School, 2630 13th St., at about noon Oct. 13.
• A resident of the 3700 block of Eakin Road reported someone has left voice messages on her cellphone using profanities on Oct. 16. She has reported the calls to her provider.
• A resident of the 3200 block of Prange Drive said on Oct. 17 she has been receiving threatening phone calls. She was referred to her telephone service provider.
Passing bad checks
The manager of , 570 Howe Ave., reported a person has written four personal checks for a total of $600.73 from a closed bank account between June 14 and June 18. The manager said he will prosecute.
A resident of the 2200 block of Plymouth Lane reported that her 16-year-old daughter ran away from home at about 4 p.m. Oct. 15 and has not been heard from since.