Drug possession, drug paraphernalia
A Cuyahoga Falls man was caught at the drive-through at , 360 Howe Ave., with marijuana, a pill crusher, scale and a plastic straw at 4:05 a.m. Oct. 27, police said. Jacob Kochis, a High Street resident, was briefly detained and issued a summons.
• A Minnesota resident reported that his Kenworth semi-tractor was broken into and $392 in cash and property taken between Oct. 28 and Oct. 30 at 4637 State Rd.
• A car parked on the 2400 block of Eighth Street was broken into the night of Oct. 29. A purse and GPS unit, estimated at $275, were taken.
• A woman told police that a red toolbox, part of a costume, was taken on the 2600 block of Bailey Rd (2621 Bailey) between 2 and 2:47 a.m. Oct. 30. The toolbox contained her cellphone, ID, keys, camera and $20 cash. Total loss was estimated to be $450.
• A Pleasant Meadow Boulevard resident reported her car had been stolen at 8:40 p.m. Oct. 28. Although she knew the identity of the thief, she declined to prosecute.
• An Akron woman was caught trying to steal $105 worth of groceries from , 230 Howe Ave., at about 6:30 p.m. Oct. 28, police said. Cheryl Learn was arrested and charged with theft.
• A Bobcat metal lift arm and several pieces of steel, valued at $460, were taken from property on the 200 block of Remington Road between 3 p.m. Oct. 27 and 2 p.m. Oct. 28. The thieves cut a chain on a gate to gain access.
• The owner of , 2467 State Rd., reported a charbroiler valued at $800 was stolen out of the pub on Oct. 20.
• A chained BMX bicycle valued at $80 was stolen from behind an apartment on the 1000 block of Seibel Drive the night of Oct. 25.
• , 1331 Main St., reported that a known person on Oct. 11 rented a Kuboto excavator and trailer, a vibrating plate and mini skidster with trailer and has not returned the equipment. The rental company says the renter owes $2,194.19 at of Oct. 25.
• An Akron man reported his car was broken into on the 1700 block of Eighth Street the night of Oct. 24. An MP3 player and cash, total value $510, were lost.