• An Akron woman reported that her 1997 Chevrolet Lumina was stolen from an auto repair shop at 289 Remington Rd. between May of 2009 and June of 2011. The car was valued at $1,000.
• A Uniontown resident reported his tow truck was stolen from the front of his business at 3924 State Rd. between 6 p.m. Nov. 7 and 3 p.m. Nov. 8. The truck was valued at $5,000.
• An Akron man reported someone attempted to access his account at , 140 Portage Trail E., twice between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Nov. 7. No money was lost, but the Akron man said the unidentified person had personal information about his account.
• Michael Hall of Akron was arrested on charges of theft and of using credit cards that didn’t belong to him at 11 p.m. Nov. 8 at the , 4165 Wyoga Lake Rd.
• A resident of the 2100 block of Providence Boulevard said she received several phone calls after telling the caller to stop calling on Nov. 8. Police referred her to her cellphone carrier.
• A resident of the 2400 block of Willis Street reported a caller who got her number from a Craig’s List ad to sell clothing had called seeking sexual favors at about 10:50 a.m. Nov. 8. She has contacted her cellphone carrier.
A resident of the 1900 block of Theiss Road reported that her daughter was bitten in the back by a neighbor’s German shepherd at 5 p.m. Nov. 8. A dog bite report was made and the dog will be quarantined for 10 days.