, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and several other local law enforcement agencies are on the hunt for a serial robber who's held up five banks in the last six weeks.
To date, he's only targeted banks located within grocery stores and is yet to be identified, according to Stephen D. Anthony, Special Agent in Charge of the Cleveland Division of the FBI.
The man is described as possibly a white male (dark complexion), 30-35 years of age, 5' 10" tall and approximately 175 pounds.
The banks he's hit so far include:
- July 2, 2012: U.S. Bank, located inside the Fishers Food store at 4403 Cleveland Ave. in Canton.
- July 20, 2012:, located inside the Giant Eagle on Graham Road in Cuyahoga Falls.
- July 27, 2012: Huntington Bank, located inside the Giant Eagle at 4700 Belmont Ave. in Youngstown.
- August 3, 2012: Huntington Bank, located inside the Giant Eagle at Washington Square in North Canton.
- August 10, 2012: Huntington Bank, located inside the Giant Eagle at 608 Raff Rd. in Canton.
A reward is being offered for tips leading to his identification and arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Cuyahoga Falls Police Department at 330-928-2181 or the FBI at 330-456-6200.