"Nothing" is a strong word to those who lost practically everything.
Shelley Harrison, her four children and mother were uninjured after their house caught fire on Thursday afternoon. (Their pets, two black labs and two house cats, also survived the fire.)
The blaze started in the second floor bedroom of their rental home — located at 2026 Third St. — after a candle was left unattended, said Cuyahoga Falls Fire Capt. Rob Campbell.
The fire caused about $70,000 in damage, he added.
The department responded to the call at about 4:30 p.m. and quickly extinguished the fire while Cuyahoga Falls police cordoned off the area and controlled the crowd of onlookers.
Harrison is an employee at Firehouse Grille & Pub in Cuyahoga Falls and her work family is coming together to offer help.
Firehouse general manager Jen Brandenburg created an event on Facebook for Feb. 1 to help raise money for the family.
According to the restaurant's Facebook page, there will be a basket raffle and 100 percent of the tips that evening will go to the family.
As of Thursday evening, 48 people had already signed up via Facebook to attend the fundraiser.
Click here for even more details of the event.