To: All of the kind people in our community who want to feel safe and free in an unsafe and unfree world,
To simplify, let me provide some definitons:
1. Bully -- 'name caller', terroist, see 'Gnostic Sage' for a recent example.
2. Victim -- the person whom the bully intends to diminish.
3. Savior -- the person who tries to protect the victim from the bully.
Some questions to ponder:
1. When a bully tries to diminish others then what do they really want?
2. Does a bully want to defer or deny a feeling of anger or fear?
3. Or, does a bully want to build a community of trust and respect?
4. Who (is | are) the victim(s) when we deny & limit our power to set limits on the bully(s)?
5. What are the limits that we have the power to impose on the streets, in the schools, library, public malls, -- in person and online?
6. What do we do when our public officials (mayors, school CEOs, and library directors) practice denial, duplicity, and prioritize their needs without a decent analysis of all of the facts?
7. Was Hitler and Stalin 'mad men' or just 'little bully boys' acting out in a big body?