2012 Health EXPO - Saturday, October 6, 2012
8 am – 1 pm
10 am Kick-off – Mayor Don Robart, 2012 Health Expo Committee and Sponsors
12 noon – Door Prize Drawings
FREE ATTENDEE ADMISSION!
Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium Health & Fitness Center
2345 Fourth Street, Cuyahoga Falls
CLICK HERE - 2012 Health Expo FLYER
2012 Health Expo – Premiere Sponsors:
Record Publishing/Falls News Press
What is new this year?
*All subject to change.
Here is a sampling of some of the tests, screenings and interactive displays for the 2012 Health Expo:
- D.U.M.P. (Dispose of Unused Medications Properly) will have information on hand to explain their program.
- Good Neighbors of Cuyahoga Falls – canned/boxed food drive – if attendees donate an item they will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a door prize donated by the 2012 Health Expo Committee. Drawing at 12 noon.
- ExpressWorks Occupational Healthcare Services – $20 flu shots/limited supply
- Ageless & Healthy 4Life – $10 Anti-oxidant readings
- Besso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc. - Nerve stress tests
- The Danbury / Danbury Woods of CF - BP & pulse oximeter readings
- Dawn2Dusk Holistic Center - Chair Massage, Reiki, Energy
- Ohio Health Benefits LLC - Medicare Reviews
- Pinnacle Chiropractic Health & Wellness- Postural Screen, Chair Massage
- Taylor Chiropractic Clinic - Digital Posture Analysis
- Tubbs Chiropractic – Chair massages
2012 MEMBER EXHIBITORS:
Advanced Chiropractic & Wellness Center – Kelly GallagherAgeless & Healthy 4Life – Bonetta Rexrode-GuyetteAltercare of Cuyahoga Falls – Karen GinderAndrea’s Concierge Service – Andrea ContiARCpoint Labs – Jeff Graham
ASAP Homecare – Barb LightBath Manor – Jennifer StanleyBesso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc – David YatesCardinal Retirement Village – Steve KurtzChestnut Hill Memorial Park – Jim BrearleyCuyahoga Falls Library – Kevin RosswurmThe Danbury / Danbury Woods of CF – Kim GraberDawn2Dusk Holistic Center – Dawn KotchEMS Sentry Inc – Larry & Ruth Anne ParkerFalls Village Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation – Haley HiebesGardens of W Reserve Assisted Living Residence – Jennifer MalynnHome Helpers – Richard PivovarNational Church Residences Bath Road – David FoxNortheast Ohio Eye Surgeons – Beth BurdetteOhio Health Benefits LLC – Rick LohrPinnacle Chiropractic Health & Wellness- Nesrene ClossmanRiverfront YMCA – Joshua CarrSeniors Helping Seniors – Cindy WalkerTaylor Chiropractic Clinic – Mark TaylorVisiting Angels – Janelle PakanWellness & Wealth by Choice – Bob & Sue Gruber
NON-MEMBER EXHIBITORS:Akron General Lifestyles – Andy MalitzBath Fitter – Clayton StackpoleCounty of Summit ADM Board – Mary Alice SonnhalterExpressWorks Occupational Healthcare Services - Michelle EisenburgGrand Living – Mary Bloom
Joyce Factory Direct – Jeff EltonOhio State Waterproofing – Tim BabbStow Glen Retirement Village – Cathy LanceTubbs Chiropractic – Carrie Overly
IN-KIND SPONSORS:16 Kids Deli & MarathonBroadman Baptist ChurchCoffee NewsDairy QueenDon Sitts AutoDonatos Pizza – State Road Klein’s Pharmacy
Interested in purchasing a table space – a few table spaces remain!
2012 Health Expo Application/Rules and Regulations revised
2012 Health EXPO APPLICATION.Rules&Regs revised
- Chamber Members and Non-Members are welcome to purchase a table space and participate.
- Expo Exhibitors are strictly limited to professionals in the health and wellness fields – to be determined by the Health EXPO Committee.
- No solicitations of any type permitted by attendees at the 2012 Health Expo- this is strictly enforced.