1. Meth production, heroin use on the rise: Cuyahoga Falls police say 17 suspected heroin overdoses were reported in 2012, which was the combined total for 2010 and 2011. What's more? Meth lab busts tripled between 2011 and 2012. Find more stats here.
2. Crime spree ends for Cuyahoga Falls duo: Robert J. Ponte and Diana M. Mikoletic were charged with felony and misdemeanor counts in connection with a rash of car thefts that were reported throughout the city over the last several months.
3. Car flips on Route 8 Southbound: A Kia Sorrento was flipped upside down on Route 8 Southbound, and Cuyahoga Falls firefighters had to free the driver about 11:40 a.m. Tuesday.
4. New 'legal' LSD drug making the rounds: Another so-called "legal" version of a drug has surfaced, along with reports it has caused deaths and serious illnesses. The synthetic drug known as "N-Bomb" has been linked to deaths in other parts of the country, and here's what's happening with it in Cuyahoga Falls.
5. Fugitives wanted for reported rape at gunpoint: In this week's lineup of wanted fugitives, Keith Mitchell, 29, is wanted for three counts of rape, as well as kidnapping and felonious assault charges. Police say the person he reportedly raped was held at gunpoint.