- Take a dip! While the most public pools are not open today, Munroe Falls Metro Park Lake is open to the public. Pack a picnic and spend the day soaking up the sun, open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Daily admission is $4 for adults and teens (ages 13 and older), $3 for children (ages 2 to 12). Kids under 2 are admitted free.
- If you were banking on jumping in a pool, the offers an exciting indoor swimming experience with slides and a hot tub.
- Enjoy a sweet treat. Cool down with one scoop, two scoops or even a sundae at one of the ice cream shops in town including; , and
- Catch a flick. It's Bargain Monday at the Hill. Deals for today include a free fountain drink with any popcorn purchase, $1 off any candy or soda purchase and movie tickets cost only $5. Kids combos and student discounts are available. Check here for show times.
- Surf the web, relax and read. Stay in the air conditioning and search for a new poolside book at the .
How do you stay cool in Cuyahoga Falls? Offer your suggestions in the comments below!