If you’re still looking for a great way to celebrate New Year’s Eve, you’re in luck. There are plenty of businesses in Northeast Ohio hosting special events for the holiday. Here are a few:
- Start 2013 off with a smile at the Funny Stop Comedy Club. Bob Levy, known for his Howard Stern, and Opie and Anthony Show appearances, will headline. Dinner and show packages are available.
- The new Office Bistro and Lounge in Cuyahoga Falls is offering a romantic dinner special. For $55, customers can pick an appetizer, an entrée and a dessert.
- River City Bar & Grill in Cuyahoga Falls will feature music and karaoke, presented by DJ Jon. A complimentary buffet and champagne toast is included. No cover charge.
- Shots Bar, located at 1256 Weathervane Ln. in Akron, is hosting an "Official Akron Valley New Year's Eve" party. Doors open at 8 p.m. No cover charge. Click here for details.
- Ring in 2013 in style at the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls. The hotel is offering various packages, including overnight accommodations, dinner and brunch at the hotel. Click here for more information.
- Mahall’s 20 Lanes in Lakewood will have live music on New Year’s Eve. Dan Shaw and the Organ Crusaders and Wesley Bright & The Hi‐Lites will be playing, beginning at 9 p.m. Tickets are $10 and available online.
- Creekside Restaurant in Brecksville is offering a special dinner deal for two. For $59.95, customers can get two entrees and an appetizer and a dessert to share.
- Sushi Rock in Beachwood is hosting a masquerade ball. There are two levels of pricing: one with appetizers and drinks and one with a full, three-course dinner. Details are available on Sushi Rock’s website.
- The Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn & Suites in Mentor is offering a five-course dinner special. There will be live music. Dinners are $75 per person or $120 per couple.
- First Row Centre for the Arts in North Canton is hosting a New Year’s Eve party. Tickets are $40.
- Rav’s Creekside Tap and Grill in Twinsburg is hosting its third annual New Year’s Eve Casino Night. There are different packages to choose from, ranging from $100 per person to $220 per couple, so visit their website for the details.
- Paladar in Woodmere is offering New Year’s Eve specials, and there will be live music after 9 p.m.
Do you know of any other local businesses hosting special events for New Year’s Eve? Add the details in the comments.
Editor’s note: These events all had openings as of Dec. 21, but you’ll have to call the business to see if that’s still the case.