Patch asked its Facebook audience to finish this sentence Friday: "The worst thing about the kids going back to school in Cuyahoga Falls is ________."
Here are five staff-picked answers: (All of the responses may be viewed on the Cuyahoga Falls Patch Facebook page.)
- Tesia Samsenak: The bomb threats may start up again.
- Leslie Martin Matheny: No one to lounge poolside with.
- Chrissy Phillips DeVono: 20 mph school zones!!
- Meg Swicegood: Their moms will miss them ...
- Barbra Roberson Oster: The fact that people don't understand how a cross walk works. When the kids and parents are in the cross walk with the crossing guard, you have to let them cross first.