Invite a friend
Garage Sale/Flea Market
Broadman Baptist Church 3rd. annual flea market/garage sale to benefit missions. All kinds of "stuff" plus a book sale, $5 a bag clothing sale, car wash, bake sale and lunch type refreshments.
More About Broadman Baptist Church
Founded in 1951, the church's first gathering was held at Crawford School. Known then as an Independent Baptist Church, the church later moved to Newberry Elementary School in 1958 where it became a Southern Baptist Church. The church moved to its current location on Bath Road shortly thereafter.
Bringing us to today, the Church has become known as "A Church That Makes A Difference". People often say things about Broadman like, "authentic", "genuine", "God-honoring", "refreshing", "can fell God's presence" and "Bible supporting in a loving way."
Under the leadership of Pastor Chris McCombs since 2003, the church continues to grow with more than 200 people attending regularly today. The church is still small enough to have a family friendly fill, but large enough to meet the needs of all age groups. Broadman leaders emphasize the importance of being a multi-generational congregation, with all ages groups worshipping together.
The church offers specific ministry programs for all ages, including Sunday school for children, youth and adults. Sunday worship services are held at 11 a.m. and Wednesday worship starts at 6:30 p.m.
Other events here
- PRAYER AND COMMUNION Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 am–9:45 am
- Life Impact Groups Weekly on Sundays, 9:45 am–10:45 am
- Sunday Worship Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am–12:15 pm
- WB - Wednesday's @ Broadman Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:50 pm–8:00 pm
- Youth Zone Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Came to Believe Weekly on Thursdays, 8:00 pm
- Garage Sale/Flea Market Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–2:00 pm