Invite a friend
2012 Health Expo
2012 Health EXPO - Saturday, October 6, 2012
8 am – 1 pm
10 am Kick-off – Mayor Don Robart, 2012 Health Expo Committee and Sponsors
12 noon – Door Prize Drawings
FREE ATTENDEE ADMISSION!
Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium Health & Fitness Center
2345 Fourth Street, Cuyahoga Falls
CLICK HERE - 2012 Health Expo FLYER
2012 Health Expo – Premiere Sponsors:
Record Publishing/Falls News Press
What is new this year?
*All subject to change.
Here is a sampling of some of the tests, screenings and interactive displays for the 2012 Health Expo:
- D.U.M.P. (Dispose of Unused Medications Properly) will have information on hand to explain their program.
- Good Neighbors of Cuyahoga Falls – canned/boxed food drive – if attendees donate an item they will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a door prize donated by the 2012 Health Expo Committee. Drawing at 12 noon.
- ExpressWorks Occupational Healthcare Services – $20 flu shots/limited supply
- Ageless & Healthy 4Life – $10 Anti-oxidant readings
- Besso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc. - Nerve stress tests
- The Danbury / Danbury Woods of CF - BP & pulse oximeter readings
- Dawn2Dusk Holistic Center - Chair Massage, Reiki, Energy
- Ohio Health Benefits LLC - Medicare Reviews
- Pinnacle Chiropractic Health & Wellness- Postural Screen, Chair Massage
- Taylor Chiropractic Clinic - Digital Posture Analysis
- Tubbs Chiropractic – Chair massages
2012 MEMBER EXHIBITORS:
Advanced Chiropractic & Wellness Center – Kelly GallagherAgeless & Healthy 4Life – Bonetta Rexrode-GuyetteAltercare of Cuyahoga Falls – Karen GinderAndrea’s Concierge Service – Andrea ContiARCpoint Labs – Jeff Graham
ASAP Homecare – Barb LightBath Manor – Jennifer StanleyBesso Clinic of Chiropractic Inc – David YatesCardinal Retirement Village – Steve KurtzChestnut Hill Memorial Park – Jim BrearleyCuyahoga Falls Library – Kevin RosswurmThe Danbury / Danbury Woods of CF – Kim GraberDawn2Dusk Holistic Center – Dawn KotchEMS Sentry Inc – Larry & Ruth Anne ParkerFalls Village Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation – Haley HiebesGardens of W Reserve Assisted Living Residence – Jennifer MalynnHome Helpers – Richard PivovarNational Church Residences Bath Road – David FoxNortheast Ohio Eye Surgeons – Beth BurdetteOhio Health Benefits LLC – Rick LohrPinnacle Chiropractic Health & Wellness- Nesrene ClossmanRiverfront YMCA – Joshua CarrSeniors Helping Seniors – Cindy WalkerTaylor Chiropractic Clinic – Mark TaylorVisiting Angels – Janelle PakanWellness & Wealth by Choice – Bob & Sue Gruber
NON-MEMBER EXHIBITORS:Akron General Lifestyles – Andy MalitzBath Fitter – Clayton StackpoleCounty of Summit ADM Board – Mary Alice SonnhalterExpressWorks Occupational Healthcare Services - Michelle EisenburgGrand Living – Mary Bloom
Joyce Factory Direct – Jeff EltonOhio State Waterproofing – Tim BabbStow Glen Retirement Village – Cathy LanceTubbs Chiropractic – Carrie Overly
IN-KIND SPONSORS:16 Kids Deli & MarathonBroadman Baptist ChurchCoffee NewsDairy QueenDon Sitts AutoDonatos Pizza – State Road Klein’s Pharmacy
Interested in purchasing a table space – a few table spaces remain!
2012 Health Expo Application/Rules and Regulations revised
2012 Health EXPO APPLICATION.Rules&Regs revised
- Chamber Members and Non-Members are welcome to purchase a table space and participate.
- Expo Exhibitors are strictly limited to professionals in the health and wellness fields – to be determined by the Health EXPO Committee.
- No solicitations of any type permitted by attendees at the 2012 Health Expo- this is strictly enforced.
More About Natatorium Health and Fitness Center
The Natatorium, or "The Nat," as it is called in Cuyahoga Falls, is a fitness center which is owned and operated by the city. The Nat offers local families a swimming pool with water slides, kids' area, gymnasium, racquetball courts and conference center. The Nat also offers dozens of classes and lessons for those of all ages, as well as various wellness programs.