1. If our City does not have a purpose statement then what pulls us into the future?
2. If we do not have a future plan then what leadership exists to organize time, costs, and the quality of services?
3. Is quality driven into the future or pulled into the future by our shared purpose?
4. If we do not have a shared purpose statement then must we drive by looking into the rearview mirror or can we depend on the ego of one person to lead us into a shared future?
5. Do all leadership styles depend on someone telling our leader, "You are wrong?"
6. Or, do leadership styles exist to defer judgments of good, bad, right and wrong?
7. If we defer judgments of what is wrong then can we build a list of many choices?
8. Can we inform and involve our community members in a manner where they can make informed choices?
9. If WE make informed choices then are we using a high control leadership style or a participative leadership style?
10. Can we be told that we must work together to overpower our critics and the laws of supply vs. demand?