While motoring around Cuyahoga Falls, you may want to avoid State Route 8 southbound under Bailey Road for the next few weeks, reports the Falls News Press.
Due to bridge repairs, the local highway will be reduced to one lane under Bailey through late September during the following nights and early mornings:
• Thursdays and Fridays from 9 p.m. through 6 a.m.
• Saturdays and Sundays from 7 p.m. through 6 a.m.
"During all other times State Route 8 southbound under Bailey Road will have various lane restrictions for bridge repairs," according to the local newspaper.
This work is part of a $100,000 Ohio Department of Transportation project to repair the Bailey Road bridge.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Man Found Dead in Cuyahoga Falls
- Falls Man Pronounced Dead After Suspected Heroin Overdose
- Boil Alert Issued by Cuyahoga Falls Water Superintendent
- Child Taught to Steal; K-9 Abuse; and Homeless Man Evicted From Tent: Best of the Blotter
- Driver Found With Heroin, Cocaine, Syringes; Thief Goes on Spending Spree: Crime Blotter