Suspected Meth Cooks Arrested, Boys Toss Concrete at Traffic & More: Week in Review
Take a sec to get caught up on the biggest news to hit Cuyahoga Falls this week
1. State Road Acme sets new opening date: The Acme on State Road was slated to open this past January; however, city and store officials say the opening is pushed back to May, at the latest.
2. Cuyahoga Falls football coach resigns: The Cuyahoga Falls School Board gave the OK on Mike Miller's resignation as the high school's head football coach. Miller became a unit principal at Cuyahoga Falls High School in September 2012.
3. Foreclosed home in the Falls: Six foreclosed homes went to sheriff's sale this week. See what they are here and if any are in your neighborhood.
4. Suspected meth cooks arrested: An early morning trip to the local Walgreen's ended badly for four people after they were seen purchasing items that can be used to produce methamphetamine.
5. Police bust children throwing concrete at cars: Three children were caught and questioned by Cuyahoga Falls police on Feb. 9 after officers received reports that chunks of wood and concrete were raining down from the railroad bridge that stretches across Howe Avenue.