Police Blotter: Stolen Identification and Lawn Grinch
The information below was provided by Cuyahoga Falls Police. It does not indicate a conviction
As reported to Cuyahoga Falls Police
- Identification information was used without permission to open a Dominion East Ohio gas account with a $900 balance due, as reported Dec. 5.
- At 365 Morrison Ave., a gold watch, two silver necklaces and a digital camera were stolen between June and Novemer 2011. The value is unknown.
- Dec. 9, Raj Mahal, 2033 State Rd., had $17,000 stolen, with the main suspect a former employee.
- Spray painted grafitti on a picnic pavilion storage building racked up $100 of damage at 2250 12th St., Dec. 8.
- Extension cord tampering and knocked over holiday decorations at 1863 19th St. cost the owner $49, Dec. 9.