Our Top Stories of February 2013
Just in case you missed a daily Patch newsletter here or there, we've recapped the month for you
If you weren't obsessively checking the Cuyahoga Falls Patch homepage for updates this month, no worries.
We've recapped the month of February for you so you can see Cuyahoga Falls' top 10 stories of the month.
Want to make sure you don't miss a beat? Sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
- No. 1: UPDATE: 3-Month-Old Baby Found Dead in Cuyahoga Falls
- No. 2: Sex Sting Leads to Termination of Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy Coach
- No. 3: New 'Legal' LSD Drug is Making the Rounds
- No. 4: Cuyahoga Falls Woman Dies After Suspected Drug Overdose
- No. 5: Multiple Car Accidents Reported in Cuyahoga Falls
- No. 6: UPDATE: Unarmed Robber Holds up Huntington Bank
- No. 7: Suspected Meth Cooks Arrested in Cuyahoga Falls
- No. 8: Meth Production, Heroin Use on the Rise in Cuyahoga Falls
- No. 9: Police: Crime Spree Ends for Cuyahoga Falls Duo
- No. 10: Portage Crossing Update: Development Director 'Optimistic' About Project