A 40-year-old Cuyahoga Falls man was pulled over at the intersection of Graham and Fishcreek roads on Jan. 7 after running a red light, according to a Stow police report.
The officer clocked Daniel Pivarski driving 60 mph in a 35 mph, zone, the report said. After running the red light, he was pulled over.
Officers could tell Pivarski was heavily intoxicated and he was holding a mug with an iced mixed drink in it, the report said. Pivarski also had a jar with two small bags of marijuana in it. The man refused a breath test.
Police charged Pivarski with drunken driving, speeding, running a red light and possession of drugs. Pivarski has three prior drunken driving convictions, according to police.
See More on Patch
- Motorist Caught With Mini-Weed Cache; Thief Dashes From Home Depot: Crime Blotter
- Napkin Used to Rob Walmart; Drunk Man Tased; and Failed Pizza Robbery: Best of the Blotter
- Man Claims to Have AIDS, Spits on Cuyahoga Falls Officer: Crime Blotter
- Police: Stow Man Arrested After Pummeling Cuyahoga Falls Resident
- Cuyahoga Falls Man Faces Multiple Charges After Scuffle With Police