We're going to mix it up with our Spotify playlist this week. Instead of telling you what we're listening to, we're asking prominent people in the community what they're rockin'.
This week we asked the fire chief in each of our Patches their favorite song. To listen, you have to be a Spotify user, but don't worry, signing up is free!
Note: To listen, click the Play button at the top of the widget. It should launch your Spotify application if it isn't already open. If your Spotify is already open, the playlist should automatically open and play.
Who should we ask next week?
Here's the song each fire chief chose:
"Don't Stop Believin'," Journey: Chief Walter Hower, Bath Township
"South City Midnight Lady," Doobie Brothers: Chief Russ Hose, Fairlawn
"Dream On," Aerosmith: Chief William Turner, Highland Heights
"Ireland," Garth Brooks: Chief Richard Harvey, Mentor (Unfortunately this song was not available in Spotify)
"Crazy Train," Ozzy Osborne: Chief Rick Racine, Twinsburg
"Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys," Willie Nelson: Chief John Bacon, North Canton
"Jungleland," Bruce Springsteen: Chief Scott Gilman, Lakewood
"Free Bird," Lynyrd Skynyrd: Chief Bill Kalbaugh, Stow
See More on Patch
- Listen: Your Favorite Songs for 4th of July Festivities
- Listen: The Favorite Songs of Patch Town Mayors
- Listen: Your Songs of Summer Spotify Playlist
- Listen: Patch Editors' Favorite Summer Jams
- Listen: Favorite Songs from the High School Principals of Patch
- Listen: Favorite Songs from the Police Chiefs of Patch
- Listen: The Songs Patch Editors are Rockin'