Five Things To Do New Year's Eve
Visit a farmers' market, watch a movie, go ice skating.
Looking for something to do today before New Year's Eve festivities kick into high gear? Here's a roundup of events happening in the area, straight from the Events sections of Fairlawn-Bath Patch, Cuyahoga Falls Patch and Stow Patch:
- It may be the last day of December, but that doesn't mean there aren't fresh items for sale at the Countryside Conservancy's Indoor Farmers' Market. The market is open from 9 a.m. to noon today at Old Trail School in Bath Township.
- Can't stay awake until midnight? Visit the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library for New Year's Countdown to Noon, a free event starting at 11 a.m. today.
- Face painting, balloon twisting, noise makers and a craft are all part of the free Happy Noon Year's Eve Party for kids. The event will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Fairlawn-Bath Library.
- Attend the free showing of "Glee: The Concert" on a large screen at 2 p.m. today at the Cuyahoga Falls Library.
- How about some outdoor exercise? Head on over to the Ice Rink at Falls River Square for some skating fun. The Cuyahoga Falls facility is open today from noon to 9 p.m.