Falls Historical Museum Expands Hours for Bicentennial
Click below for dates, times and directions.
In honor of the city’s bicentennial, the Cuyahoga Falls Historical Society museum – located at 2083 Cook St. – will be open several additional days during the two-week celebration kicking off this Friday.
The museum will be open:·
- Sat., Aug. 4, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.·
- Sun., Aug. 5, from 1 - 4 p.m.·
- Mon., Aug. 6, from 8 a.m. to noon ·
- Wed., Aug. 8, from 3 - 6 p.m.·
- Sat., Aug. 11, from 1 - 4 p.m.
On-street parking is available in front of the museum. Additional parking is available in the rear lot. Admission is free.
To reach the museum, drive east on Portage Trail and cross Munroe Falls Avenue. Cook Street will be the third street on the right. Turn right on Cook. The museum is located across from the Portage Trail East apartments.