City Council Meets Tonight
City wards and a potential construction site are on the agenda for Jan. 9.
Cuyahoga Falls City Council meets tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Natatorium.
Tonight, many ordinances and resolutions are up for discussion and vote. Below is a preview of business.
- Approve and adopt final city council wards of the redistricted ward map.
- Vote on additional traffic control devices.
- Approve contracts of purchases for streets division, sanitation division, garage division and sewer division in 2012.
- Authorize contracts to purchase vehicles for city use in 2012.
Schwebel Flex Industrial and Technology Center
- Vote on a plan from Brownfield redevelopment for construction by Main Street and Tallmadge Road.
- Authorize the community development director to apply for and accept a Clean Ohio Revitalization Fund grant for the proposed Schwebel project.
- Vote to express council's wishes to have the project run under LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
Check back Tuesday on Cuyahoga Falls Patch for more council updates.