Planning. Packing. Presents.
It's safe to say holiday travel is never easy.
But the Akron-Canton Airport is making it a little less painful by offering some holiday travel tips in its most recent e-newsletter:
- Arrive 90 minutes before your departure time
- Visit our website for parking options in advance of your trip
- Find helpful security tips from the Transportation Security Administration here
- Resist the temptation to travel with jellies, pies and other liquid libations. The Grinch just may confiscate them at the security checkpoint
- Don't forget to start your holiday indulgences at CAK with a delicious cup of Caribou coffee and Cinnabon before your flight.
Want to sign up for CAK's e-newsletter? Just click here.
And a tip to save you money around the holidays, also from the airport's newsletter: Avoid flying during peak travel days right around Thanksgiving and Christmas. You will find lower fares if you fly during off-peak times in November and December.
You can find flights and more info on the Akron-Canton Airport website.